Attractors, Foliations and Limit Cycles
The conference Attractors, Foliations and Limit Cycles will take place in Moscow, at the Independent University of Moscow, from 13 to 17 January 2014, celebrating Yulij Ilyashenko's 70th birthday.
- limit cycles and Hilbert's 16-th problem;
- holomorphic foliations;
- complex dynamics;
- ergodic theory.
- E-mail: aflc (at) mccme.ru
- Conference Emergency Phone Number: +79661863994
- Preliminary Schedule (1 page PDF)
- Abstracts (PDF)
- Photos of the conference (by Ilya Schurov and Olga Romaskevich)
You can find information about the conference venue, accommodation and transport here.
Organizing and supporting organizations
The conference is organized by
- Independent University of Moscow.
- Higher School of Economics.
- Steklov Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences.
We gratefully acknowledge our supporting organizations:
- Dynasty Foundation
- Initiative d'Excellence A*MIDEX (Aix-Marseille Initiative d'Excellence)
- RFBR (grant #13-01-06101)
- Moscow Center for Continuous Mathematical Education
You can find our poster here.