From Attractors, Foliations and Limit Cycles
Revision as of 17:12, 18 January 2014 by Ilya Schurov
The following poster talks were made on the conference:
- Svetlana Kapkaeva (Ogarev Mordovian State University): Realization of gradient-like diffeomorphisms on surfaces by means of automorphisms of three-color graphs.
- Martin Klimeš (Universite de Montreal): Confluence of singularities of ODEs via Borel–Laplace transformations.
- Martin Klimeš (Universite de Montreal): Analytic classifcation of linear systems unfolding a resonant irregular singularity.
- Yuliya Levchenko (Nizhnii Nogvorod State Univeristy): On topological classification of A-diffeomorphisms of M with two-dimensional surface basic sets.
- Nataliya Medvedeva (Chelyabinsk State University): Stability boundaries in the space of germs.
- Valente Ramrez Garcia-Luna (Department of Mathematics, Cornell University): Utmost Topological Rigidity for Generic Quadratic Foliations on ℂP2.
- Sergey Tikhomirov (Max Plank Institute for mathematics in the Sciences, Saint-Petersburg State University): The Shadowing Property
- Sergey Tikhomirov (Max Plank Institute for mathematics in the Sciences, Saint-Petersburg State University; joint work with Pavel Gurevich and Eyal Ron): Reaction-diffusion equations with hysteresis
- Denis Volk (University of Rome “Tor Vergata”; joint work with Gorodetski and Welling): Picewise Translations with Overlaps.
- Dmitry Zubov (Department of Mechanics and Mathematics, Lomonosov Moscow State University): Cohomological equations for suspension flows over Vershik automorphisms of Markov compacta