The easiest way to get from any airport to the Moscow center is to use Aeroexpress (train to Moscow) service. It costs about 350 roubles (about 9 euro). Trains depart every 30 minutes, the distance is about 30-40 minutes. More information about Aeroexpress can be found on its official website (English).
The main transportation system in Moscow is Metro (subway). The entrances to Moscow Metro are labelled with red letter „M”.
Here is the scheme with labels for IUM (conference venue, see below), HSE and Steklov institute. (See also use this scheme without labels.) You can also use interactive route service by Yandex (in Russian). The cost of Metro varies from 40 roubles (1 euro) to 20 roubles (0.5 euro) per pass depending on the number of passes on the ticket. We recommend to by a ticket which contain at least 5 passes.
If you need any assistance, please, call our Conference Emergence Number +79661863994 or write via e-mail aflc (at) mccme.ru.
The conference will take place at the Independent University of Moscow in the building of Moscow Center of Contiunous Mathematical Education (MCCME) located the very center of Moscow.
- Address: 11, Bolschoy Vlas'evskii pereulok.
- Nearest metro stations:
Internet in IUM
WiFi Internet connection is available in IUM. Details of the connection will be provided in your conference kit.
Steklov Institute guesthouse
- Address: 8, Gubkina, 2nd floor.
- Nearest metro station: Akademicheskaya (walking distance 15 minutes, see the route on the map).
- Another way to get there is to get out of Leninsky prospect metro station (exit to Ulitsa Ordzhonikidze/Улица Орджоникидзе), cross Leninsky prospect and catch any public transport which follows to "Univermag Mosvka" stop. Then cross Leninsky prospect again.
- Attention! Please, note that the building is closed after 11pm. So you have to return to the guesthouse before 11pm.
- Address: 7, Vavilova street.
- Nearest metro station: Leninsky prospekt (walking distance less than 5 minutes, see the map).